This is my girl's favourite. She could finish half of the dish everytime I made this. For a petit girl, it's amazing that she could eat that much. I wonder where the fat has gone to? The recipe was taken from the Nestle advertisement in SAJI magazine years ago. Can't remember the date... Why worry. I'll share the recipe with all of you.
250 gm macaroni
300 gm minced meat
1 can Nestle evaporated milk
1 cup water
200 gm coarsely grated cheese (it can be either cheddar or mozarella - but I used both of them)
2 yellow onions (diced)
2 tablespoons meat curry powder (I used Adabi)
- Boil the macaroni till al dente. Strain.
- Heat oil, saute onion till the aroma fumes.
- Add the curry powder and saute till you can smell the curry whiff.
- Add minced meat, sautee till cook .
- Pour milk, and add salt and sugar. Mix well.
- Add macaroni, water and stir until it boils.
- Remove the macaroni into a greased baking dish.
- Beat the eggs and pour on top of the macaroni, then sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake at180˚C for 45 minutes.