Wednesday, August 7, 2019

I choose to be a good friend.


A GOOD FRIEND

A good friend
Is somewhat very rare
If you found one
Treasure with care.

The everyday struggles
Your every quirk and flaw
A good friend will not be muddled
But surely love you after all.

A good friend
When you stumble upon
Is impossible to forget
And not easy to leave.

It is easier said than done
To keep the friendships alive
For it is very testing and recalcitrant
To understand and get hold of a life.

Can I be a good friend
Who overlook my friend’s catastrophe
And accept my friend’s success
When the rest of the world walks out?


Nin 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Perfect Meal for Me...

A Perfect Meal for Me If I should have a meal I know how I would want it to be, There’d be colourful fruit and vegies And a piec...